Daysy Ovulation Calculator Keeps You Safe
When Am I Ovulating: Know From Day One
Learning how to track ovulation, in general, is not always easy. There’s a lot that you have to know and consider.
- The different phases of your menstrual cycle and what happens at each phase
- Your Basal body temperature, taken each morning
- The signs your body exhibits during ovulation
- Changes within your body, like the consistency of your cervical mucus and what that means
- How to track the luteinizing hormone (LH) that is responsible for ovulation
- How to chart everything
- Calculating your cycle, and
- Finding the best time, out of all of this, to be intimate with your partner<meta charset="utf-8"/>
Sounds like a lot, doesn’t it? That’s because it is, but the Daysy ovulation calculator can help answer questions like ‘When am I ovulating?’. Now, instead of learning how to track ovulation manually, Daysy takes the fuss right out of the process for you. All you need to do is take your basal body temperature each morning with the Daysy ovulation computer and enter your menstrual information. After that, Daysy will calculate the rest for you. It’s simple. It’s easy. It’s faster. Daysy will better predict which days are your most fertile and which are not, taking the worry and the fuss out of learning ovulation.
The fertility monitor takes your basal body temperature (BBT) every morning when you wake up with the most advanced temperature sensor (1/100 of a degree precision). It then automatically compares your temperature reading to its bio-mathematical forecasting software and stored information of all available family planning research.
Daysy’s algorithm is unique:
It accurately determines, analyzes and displays your individual cycle. If you find yourself asking yourself ‘when am I ovulating?’ put your mind at ease with our intelligent fertility monitor-- one of the most effective fertility monitors in the world. It is 99.3% effective right from the start. Daysy’s algorithm is the same as the known Lady-Comp program which has a proven Pearl Index of 0.7.
The medical basics and the menstrual cycle
Every woman is different, but there are some very basic biological facts that all cycles have in common:
- Every woman ovulates only once in each cycle.
- If on the rare occasion two or more ovulations occur, they will occur within 24 hours.
- After ovulation, the egg can be fertilized for a maximum of 18 hours.
- Sperm can remain active and fertile in a woman’s body for a maximum of 5 days.
This means there are only 6 days in every cycle when a woman can get pregnant: Five days before ovulation and the day of ovulation.
The female cycle fluctuates. Fluctuations are normal.
We all have unique menstrual cycles. Every woman is different and even her individual cycle fluctuates from month-to-month. Daysy learns your individual cycle pattern over time by recording, analyzing and storing your data-- the perfect natural family planning solution, without hormones.
Who Benefits The Most From Natural Family Planning?
- For all women who do not want to take hormones or are not allowed to take hormonal contraceptives.
- For every woman who wants to be in tune with her body and soul.
- For all women who have side effects from birth control.
- For all women who had chemotherapy, breast cancer, cervical cancer.
- For all women who suffer from low libido.
- For all women with diabetes.
- For all women with depression.
- For all women with risk of thrombosis.
- For women with high blood pressure.
- For women with liver disease.
- For women with migraines.
- For women with a dysfunction of the thyroid gland.
- For women with weakened immune system.
- For women who are breastfeeding.
- For every woman trying to conceive.