100 word company description
Daysy is a primarily female-staffed, global company with 30 years of experience in the world of fertility technology. Valley Electronics, the parent company, developed their first product, the Lady-Comp, in the 1980s. The Lady-Comp is currently the most popular fertility monitor internationally. Daysy, the company’s second product, is the brainchild of CEO Natalie Rechberg, and makes the original, trusted technology compatible with your smartphone via the DaysyView app. Both fertility monitors use a unique algorithm that has been clinically tested for a proven 99.3% accuracy and 0.7 Pearl Index rating, making Daysy and Lady-Comp the only medically-certified, science-supported fertility monitors on the market. Daysy is committed to providing women with intelligent, effective, and easy solutions for fertility tracking.
30 word company description
Daysy is committed to creating smart, accurate, science-supported and most importantly, easy-to-use solutions for women who want to track their fertility. With Daysy and Lady-Comp, the company seeks to provide empowering, woman-centric choices in the field of fertility.
Interview with Daysy CEO Natalie Rechberg (396.0 KB)
Our core values
- Women who cannot, will not, or do not use hormonal contraceptives need accurate, hormone-free alternatives for preventing pregnancy.
- Women planning a pregnancy deserve empowering tools that allow for full engagement in the conception journey.
- Menstrual cycle awareness is a key contributor to women gaining knowledge and personal power.
- Fertility tracking should not be difficult, time-consuming, or stressful for women.
- Natural, side effect-free solutions to fertility tracking should be simple and easy enough to be accessible to all women who. want them, regardless of lifestyle.
- Woman-centric fertility technology provides an opportunity for body literacy, leading to improved health, wellness and self-confidence.
- Women should have the support they need to feel in control of their bodies and their fertility via intelligent technology matched with education
The Daysy demographic
For women between the ages of 17 and 45 with health-conscious lifestyles, who choose to avoid the negative side effects and safety issues inherent in existing methods of pregnancy prevention.
Women who are dissatisfied with the inaccuracies and inconvenience of existing methods for pregnancy prevention and planning.
Unlike pharmaceutical birth control methods, Daysy is side-effect free, yet competitive in terms of effectiveness. Unlike fertility tracking apps, ovulation tests, and wearable fertility technology, Daysy provides an intelligent, high-quality thermometer and app solution that ensures accuracy and confidence
Our key messages
- Daysy is the most effective, science-supported method of fertility tracking that allows women to calculate their fertile window easily, simply, and accurately.
- Daysy is an empowering tool for both body and menstrual cycle literacy, improving women’s health, wellness, self-knowledge and self-confidence.
- Daysy is fertility technology that meets women where they’re at - allowing them to choose to plan or avoid a pregnancy based on accurate data, simply presented.
- Daysy is a fertility tracker that uses the fertility awareness method to track and learn your menstrual cycle using basal body temperature data.
- Daysy tells you on which days of your unique cycle you can get pregnant and the days you cannot.
- Daysy is the only scientifically proven fertility monitor, backed by 30 years of research.
- DaysyView app provides a woman (and her partner) with a greater understanding of her menstrual cycle, so she is able to track her cyclic nature, moods and have a better understanding of her own body.
Daysy is the most accurate, all-natural method of fertility tracking, allowing women to plan or prevent pregnancy easily, quickly, and accurately. Track your cycle and be in charge.
Our mission is to provide women with the knowledge and tools they need to make informed and powerful choices about their menstrual cycle, their fertility, and their body. Your body. Your cycle. Your choice.
We support women who want to be in control of their own body and fertility. We provide intelligent technology for fertility tracking that is both effective and empowering. We provide smart, clinically-proven and easy-to-use technology both standalone and smartphone compatible devices - in the field of fertility awareness and body literacy.