Nicole Jardim is a a certified women's Health and Functional Nutrition Coach. She is offering her "Fix Your Period" programs to our Daysy users.
"I passionately believe that all women can (and should) be active participants in their health, and I’m dedicated to showing you how to take back control of your body – starting today."
Learn more about Nicole and her work here: nicolejardim.com
Get access to Nicole’s special program at a $100 discount when you also purchase a Daysy.
"Fix Your Period"
with expert Nicole Jardim
Nicole is a certified Health and Functional Nutrition Coach.
Fix you period problems by taking part in her specialized program.
There are 2 different tracks to the “Fix Your Period” program - once you have purchased access to the program Nicole will be in touch via email to find out which track is right for you.
Fix your period course – Track I
Suffering related to your menstrual cycle is unnecessary… and most definitely NOT normal. This innovative program will guide you through an easy step-by-step process to treat the root cause of your symptoms, so you can have normal, healthy periods again – without pills or surgery.
Track 1 is right for you if:
- You struggle each month with physical and emotional PMS symptoms
- You have long (more than 7 days), heavy or painful periods thatdisrupt your life
- You have cycles that are less than 25 days long or “breakthrough” bleeding
- You have been diagnosed with endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS or infertility
Fix your period course – Track II
While PMS is a huge problem for millions of women, there are just as many who suffer from incredibly irregular periods or no periods at all. The common causes are hormonal contraceptives, excess stress, lack of nutrients or over-exercising.
This unique program contains the most up-to-date solutions available to treat the root cause of your symptoms so you can bring it all back: a regular period, your sexy, your energy, your healthy glow and your peace of mind.
Track 2 is right for you if:
- You have not had a period for more than 3 months, or you ovulate sporadically
- You have short (2 days or less), light or very irregular periods
- You have cycles that are more than 35 days long
- You have been diagnosed with amenorrhea, low ovarian reserve, PCOS or infertility
See more about Nicole Jardim here nicolejardim.com/about/.
*Within one week of your purchase you will receive an email from Nicole with access to the first module of your course.
Daysy & "Fix Your Period"
Purchase Daysy and Nicole Jardim's "Fix Your Period" program together. By purchasing together you receive $100 discount on the program.
Already a Daysy user? Call us to learn how to receive your $100 discount on the Fix Your Period Program!
*Access to the first module of your course will be delivered via email within one week of purchase.